MADE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
It is important for us to use quality leather. Our Century Leather is a type of Vegetable Tanned Leather that is specially developed and produced in Tuscany, Italy. The amount of wood powder, oil, and wax are adjusted to be just right to create a prefect softness for making our leather goods. It also ages perfectly and pledges to deliver a better look through time. It is a splendid travel companion and let’s you experience an adventure with our leather goods. Let it speak to you with its quality transformations.
|WHAT’S THIS MADE OF|
|European Cow Hide|
Conditioner to prevent the leather from cracking
Soften the leather and give it a pull up feel
|Wood Powder | Barks | Leaves
Used as tannin to transform hides into leather
WHY VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER?
– A true “chromium-free” tanning method, and does not have harmful chemicals;
– Colors and textures have a more natural and organic look;
– High durability and strength, being even far more efficient than the majority of the synthetic materials;
– Can last an entire lifetime and/or is bio-degradable when it ceases to be used/maintained;
– Remarkable and sought-after aging qualities, like the “caramelization” of the color, a unique patina acquired with prolonged use